skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
D-Rock's Café Américain
Thursday, April 9, 2009
A haiku about Mary Poppins
When I was younger,
I holidayed in street art.
I've forgotten how.
A haiku about Mary Poppins
When I was younger,
I holidayed in street art.
I've forgotten how.
View the entire comment thread.
blog comments powered by
Disqus
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Derek Holodak's Profile
Create your badge
Recent Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Followers
LinkedIn Profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
▼
April
(5)
What I Learned of Myself from a Day in the Woods
What's So Wrong with Discretionary Hitchhiking?
When I grow up, I'll be a...
A haiku about Mary Poppins
Stuck in an elevator with William Goldman
►
March
(3)
►
2008
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
D-Rock's Café Américain
by
Derek Holodak
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
.